Airbnb, a platform for sharing properties and journey experiences, has launched #RotasAirbnb. It’s a collection of eight itineraries with concepts for sustainable excursions in vacationer locations surrounded by the native beauties of Brazil. The options are very best for individuals who take pleasure in journey or relaxation involved with nature, highlighting the native delicacies and tradition.
The mission gives pointers for “genuine journey” in response to the platform, however respecting the surroundings and the protection of the traveler. Decentralization of locations is strategic for the event of tourism in Brazil and permits vacationers to have a better reference to native communities, along with creating a big affect on income era in cities.
With the assist of Fundação SOS Mata Atlântica, Grape ESG and the Nationwide Highway Security Observer, #RotasAirbnb are nice choices for these searching for a refuge nearer to nature, in locations nonetheless little recognized to Brazilians:
- Cocoa Coast (Ilhéus – BA). One of many richest reserves within the Atlantic Forest, with in depth coconut and mangrove plantations, has a number of farms round small cities. The pure great thing about the area consists of lagoons, rivers and waterfalls.
- Alter do Chão (Santarém – PA). Amidst the vastness of the Amazonian wildlife, the nice and cozy and clear waters of the seashores that kind on the banks of the Tapajós River within the dry season, between August and January, invite the traveler to decelerate and ponder nature. Generally known as the “Amazon Caribbean”, Alter do Chão can be an immersion within the Pará tradition, with sights for individuals who wish to get to know the aromas, artwork and music typical of the state.
- São Miguel do Gostoso (Toros – RN). On the nook of Brazil, this route is the right vacation spot to admire essentially the most stunning seashores on the coast of Rio Grande do Norte and its huge stretches of sand. The bucolic ambiance of rivers, lakes and mangroves divides the house with the correct quantity of charming outlets and eating places for individuals who like a bit of extra pleasure. Robust and fixed winds are the primary attraction for sailors, wind and kitesurfers.
- Pedra Azul route (Domingos Martins – ES). Among the many mountains of Espírito Santo, Pedra Azul, a powerful rounded monolith at an altitude of 1,822 meters in the midst of a set of pure magnificence, is likely one of the most important sights. The allure of the mountain is assured by the eating places, cafes and rural locations that invite you to style recent cheeses, decide strawberries and drink a particular espresso.
- Water circuit (São Lourenço – MG). On this route, the waters are the celebrities of the journey. Mineral springs with therapeutic properties have been attracting guests for over a century. There are additionally a number of rivers flowing between the hills of the Serra da Mantiqueira, which provide trails and views. Historic church buildings and gastronomy add a contact of Minas Gerais to the expertise.
- Serra dos Órgãos (Teresópolis / Petrópolis – RJ). Over 200 km of trails of all ranges of problem, together with the Circuito das Bromélias, with fountains and waterfalls. For these searching for a bit of extra journey, the Castelos do Açú route has a number of climbing and mountaineering choices. The route additionally consists of the cities of Teresópolis and Petrópolis, with historic mansions, cultural festivals, craft breweries and eating places with award-winning cooks.
- Alto Ribeira State Vacationer Park – PETAR (Iporanga / Apiaí – SP). Between the states of São Paulo and Paraná, this route is an invite for essentially the most adventurous. The park is acknowledged by UNESCO as a World Heritage Website and features a cave advanced, being one of the crucial stunning within the nation, with its paths and waterfalls in the midst of the plush vegetation of the Atlantic Forest.
Canyon route (Cambará do Sul – RS). This route impresses with its preserved nature and its canyons. Lookout factors with gorgeous views, mild rivers, waterfalls and crystal clear fountains are a few of the sights. Along with having fun with the pure magnificence, you too can take pleasure in regional traditions, comparable to open-hearted barbecue, honey from native bushes, and war-made heat blankets.
journey and pandemic
The final two years have introduced main modifications in folks’s lives, and the way in which they journey has modified. Individuals turned extra versatile when selecting the place and time of journey and found new locations, primarily in Brazil. In 2022, in response to home information, home journey stays sturdy and accounts for greater than half of the nights booked within the first quarter of 2022 for stays from June to August, surpassing the identical ranges in 2019. up 500 km from town middle, to drive with the household.
“We’re assured that encouraging extra Brazilians to study Brazil’s pure wealth will convey social and financial alternatives, along with being an vital incentive for the safety and restoration of our forests. The SOS Mata Atlântica partnership within the #RotasAirbnb initiative strengthens the truth that it’s attainable to be sustainable and respect our nature in all financial sectors, together with tourism “, says Afra Balazina, director of communication and mobilization at SOS Mata Atlântica.
To search out out extra about #AirbnbRoutes, comparable to particulars about every vacation spot, area people tales, sights, and experiences, go right here.