In 2022, Brazil is predicted to see a big enhance within the variety of seashores and ports licensed by the Blue Flag Program, the most important world award for the administration of seashores, marinas and vacationer vessels. The knowledge was made public on Thursday (02.06), after the analysis by the Nationwide Jury of the award, which counts on the participation of the Ministry of Tourism. In whole, 40 Blue Flags had been pre-approved, with 29 seashores and 11 ports, a rise of 42% in comparison with the 2021 season, when 28 places had been licensed, a file for this system.
Along with 20 seashores and 6 ports that might have the renewed certificates, 9 new seashores had been nominated: Lagoa do Peri, Florianópolis (SC); Itaúna Seashore, Saquarema (RJ); Cerro Seashore, Barra Velha (SC); Praia do Forno, Armação de Búzios (RJ); Taquaras Seashore, Balneário Camboriú (SC); Cumbuco Seashore, Caucaia (CE); Praia Grande and Ervino, in São Francisco do Sul (SC). 5 different ports had been nominated for the primary time: Voga Marine (SP); Santos Yacht Membership, Angra dos Reis (RJ); Santos Yacht Membership, Guarujá (SP); Marina da Conceição, Florianópolis (SC); and Yacht Clube da Bahia, Salvador (BA).
Tourism Minister Carlos Brito congratulated the nominees and strengthened the federal authorities’s efforts to protect the nation’s surroundings and sustainability. “The entry of latest places within the Blue Flag program exhibits the popularity of the intense work that our authorities is doing with the surroundings. We can have extra licensed seashores and it will undoubtedly have a constructive impression on the popularity of Brazilian pure magnificence by vacationers from everywhere in the world, ”he mentioned.
To qualify for the Blue Flag, a lot of standards that concentrate on environmental administration, water high quality, environmental schooling, security and companies, sustainable tourism and social duty have to be met, maintained and confirmed yearly. The primary goal of the Program is to extend the extent of participation and, consequently, to lift consciousness of society, nautical entrepreneurs and public managers about the necessity to defend the marine / coastal surroundings, encouraging the implementation of actions to unravel current issues. .in pursuit of high quality and environmental safety.
These categorized by the Nationwide Jury can have their software submitted to the Worldwide Blue Flag Jury, which meets in September to decide on the winners. The ultimate consequence might be introduced in October, and the handover ceremony will happen in November, at the start of the summer season season within the southern hemisphere.
ABOUT THE BLUE STRAP – The Blue Flag program promotes sustainable growth in freshwater and marine areas. This system challenges native authorities and seaside managers to realize prime quality requirements in 4 areas: water high quality, environmental administration, environmental schooling and security. Through the years, the Blue Flag has turn out to be a extremely revered and acknowledged eco-label, working to convey collectively the tourism and environmental sectors on the native, regional and worldwide ranges.
The Blue Flag program was created by FEE – Basis for Environmental Schooling (www.charge.world), a global multi-member establishment representing these nations. In Brazil, the Nationwide Operator of the Program is IAR – Instituto Ambientes em Rede (www.iarbrasil.org.br).
Really helpful seashores for the 2022/2023 season:
● Tombo Seashore – Guarujá, SP
● Ponta de Nossa Senhora seaside in Guadalupe, Salvador – BA
● Praia Grande, Governor Celso Ramos – SC
● Peru Seashore, Cabo Frio – RJ
● Estajairo Seashore, Balneário Camboriú – SC
● Estaleirinho Seashore, Balneário Camboriú – SC
● Piçarras Seashore – Baia Piçarras – SC
● Guarajuba Seashore, Camaçari – BA
● Itacimirim Seashore, Camaçari – BA
● Quatro Ilhas Seashore, Bombinhas – SC
● Marshal Seashore, Bombinhas – SC
● Conceição Seashore, Bombinhas – SC
● Prainha, São Francisco do Sul – SC
● Praia do Forte, São Francisco do Sul – SC
● Praia Grande, Penha – SC
● Vovó Basin Seashore, Penha – SC
● Praia da Saudade, Penha – SC
● Sereia Seashore, Vila Velha – ES
● Sossego Seashore, Niterói – RJ
● Patacho Seashore, Porto de Pedras – AL
● Peri Lagoon, Florianópolis – SC
● Itaúna Seashore, Saquarema – RJ
● Cerro Seashore, Barra Velha – SC
● Praia do Sol, Barra Velha – SC
● Plorno Forno, Armação de Búzios – RJ
● Taquaras Seashore, Balneário Camboriú – SC
● Cumbuco Seashore, Caucaia – CE
● Praia Grande, São Francisco do Sul – SC
● Ervino Seashore, São Francisco do Sul – SC
Pleasure ports nominated for the 2022/2023 season:
● Marina Costabella, Angra dos Reis – RJ
● Nationwide Ports, Guarujá – SP
● ICSC, Florianópolis – SC
● Marina Kauai, Ubatuba – SP
● Tedesco Marina – Balneário Camboriú – SC
● Marina Itajaí, Itajaí – SC
● Voga Marine, Ubatuba – SP
● Santos Yacht Membership, Angra dos Reis – RJ
● Santos Yacht Membership, Guarujá – SP
● Marina da Conceição, Florianópolis – SC
● Yacht Membership of Bahia, Salvador – BA
By Victor Maciel
Communications Workplace of the Ministry of Tourism