4 seashores in Santa Catarina have the prospect to be licensed for the primary time by the Blue Flag Program, in October. They’re current within the record of pre-approved seashores to obtain the seal. There’s additionally a state marina indicated for the primary time.
Among the many seashores in Santa Catarina which can be among the many novelties of the record are: Lagoa do Peri, Florianópolis; Cerro Seashore, Barra Velha; Taquaras Seashore, Balneário Camboriú (SC) and Praia Grande and Ervino, in São Francisco do Sul (SC). In whole, there are 22 areas in Santa Catarina, counting the seashores and the marina repeated or indicated for the primary time.
The variety of nominations has elevated all through Brazil. In line with the Ministry of Tourism, this system is “the most important world award devoted to the administration of seashores, marinas and passenger ships.”
The analysis of the nationwide award jury, which has the participation of the portfolio, determined to pre-approve 40 blue flags, being 29 seashores and 11 ports. The entire represents a rise of 42% in comparison with the 2021 season, when 28 websites had been licensed, a file for this system.
Among the many pre-approved, there are 20 seashores and 6 ports that may have the renewed certificates. Along with these talked about, the next seashores are new on the record: Praia de Itaúna, Saquarema (RJ); Praia do Forno, Armação de Búzios (RJ) and Praia do Cumbuco, Caucaia (CE).
5 ports had been nominated for the primary time this 12 months: Voga Marine (SP); Santos Yacht Membership, Angra dos Reis (RJ); Santos Yacht Membership, Guarujá (SP); Marina da Conceição, Florianópolis (SC); and Yacht Clube da Bahia, Salvador (BA).
For the Minister of Tourism, Carlos Brito, the entry of recent areas within the Blue Flag program exhibits the popularity of the work finished by the federal government in relation to the setting. “We may have extra licensed seashores and it will definitely have a constructive impression on the popularity of Brazilian pure magnificence by vacationers all over the world.”
With the intention to acquire the Blue Flag certificates, it’s obligatory to satisfy a collection of standards targeted on environmental administration, water high quality, environmental training, security and companies, sustainable tourism and social duty. All standards have to be maintained and confirmed yearly.
The intention of this system is to extend the participation and consciousness of society, together with nautical entrepreneurs and public managers on the necessity to shield the marine / coastal setting, consolidating actions that lead to fixing issues in the hunt for high quality and safety. .
Now, these categorised by the nationwide jury may have the applying submitted to the worldwide Blue Flag jury, which meets in September to decide on the winners. The ultimate end result might be identified in October. The flag handover ceremony will happen in November, originally of the summer season season within the southern hemisphere.
Along with selling sustainable growth in freshwater and marine areas, the Blue Flag Program challenges native authorities and seashore managers to realize the prime quality requirements required within the space choice standards. At present, the Blue Flag has turn out to be a “extremely revered and acknowledged eco-label that works to carry collectively the tourism and setting sectors on the native, regional and worldwide ranges,” the ministry mentioned.
The Blue Flag program was created by FEE (Basis for Environmental Schooling), which is a global establishment with representatives from a number of nations. In Brazil, the nationwide operator of this system is Instituto Ambientes em Rede (IAR).
Listing of seashores indicated for the 2022/2023 season:
- Tombo Seashore – Guarujá – SP;
- Ponta de Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe Seashore, Salvador – BA
- Praia Grande, Governor Celso Ramos – SC;
- Peru Seashore, Cabo Frio – RJ
- Estaleiro Seashore, Balneário Camboriú – SC;
- Estaleirinho Seashore, Balneário Camboriú – SC;
- Piçarras Seashore – Piçarras Spa – SC;
- Guarajuba Seashore, Camaçari – BA;
- Itacimirim Seashore, Camaçari – BA;
- Quatro Ilhas Seashore, Bombinhas – SC;
- Marshal Seashore, Bombinhas – SC;
- Conceição Seashore, Bombinhas – SC;
- Prainha, São Francisco do Sul – SC;
- Praia do Forte, São Francisco do Sul – SC;
- Praia Grande, Penha – SC;
- Vovó Basin Seashore, Penha – SC;
- Praia da Saudade, Penha – SC;
- Sereia Seashore, Vila Velha – ES;
- Sossego Seashore, Niterói – RJ; AND
- Patacho Seashore, Porto de Pedras – AL.
- Laguna Peri, Florianópolis – SC;
- Itaúna Seashore, Saquarema – RJ;
- Cerro Seashore, Barra Velha – SC;
- Praia do Sol, Barra Velha – SC;
- Praia do Forno, Armação de Búzios – RJ;
- Taquaras Seashore, Camboriú Spa – SC;
- Cumbuco Seashore, Caucaia – CE;
- Praia Grande, São Francisco do Sul – SC; and
- Ervino Seashore, São Francisco do Sul – SC.
Listing of designated ports for the 2022/2023 season:
- Marina Costabella, Angra dos Reis – RJ;
- Nationwide Ports, Guarujá – SP;
- ICSC, Florianópolis – SC;
- Marina Kauai, Ubatuba – SP;
- Tedesco Marina – Balneário Camboriú – SC; and
- Marina Itajaí, Itajaí – SC.
- Voga Marine, Ubatuba – SP;
- Santos Yacht Membership, Angra dos Reis – RJ;
- Santos Yacht Membership, Guarujá – SP;
- Marina da Conceição, Florianópolis – SC; and
- Yacht Membership of Bahia, Salvador – BA.