On Sunday October 2nd Corri la vita returns to Florence, the occasion has reached its twentieth version and, because it has been for years, might be an awesome day of solidarity, sport and tradition. Historically, the members who’ve beforehand registered on the web site www.corrilavita.it would have the chance to go to exhibitions and museums in Florence without spending a dime all through the day just by sporting the Corri la vita 2022 shirt or exhibiting the doorway the donation is made. The initiative of Città Nascosta.
Free cultural locations deliberate for the members of the stroll:
1. Granaio dell’Abbondanza, Piazza del Cestello n.10
2. Backyard of Palazzo Antinori in Brindisi, Through dei Serragli n.9
3. Cloister and refectory of the previous monastery of San Pier Martire in San Felice, piazza San Felice 6
4. Gipsoteca of the Porta Romana Faculty of Tremendous Arts, Piazzale Porta Romana n.9
5. Altana and floor ground Palazzo Temple Chief, Piazza Pitti 15
6. Società Canottieri Florence, Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de’ Medici n.8
7. Palagio di Parte Guelfa, Piazza della Parte Guelfa No. 1
8. Ferragamo Museum, Piazza di Santa Trinita 5r (open from 10.30am)
9. Former Hospital of San Giovanni di Dio, Borgognissanti n.20
The courts are open freed from cost for many who take part within the race
Daytime freely accessible seats that present up with the inexperienced t-shirt of the present version or with a daily registration certificates for the occasion:
1. Il Conventino Caffè Letterario, by way of Giano della Bella 20 (open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., guided excursions of the advanced and workshops on the following occasions: 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. by reservation on the hyperlink https://varieties. gle/CecvRTVXYYs8DmPq8 );
2. Science and Know-how Basis, by way of Giuseppe Giusti 29 (chance to take part in two planetarium actions with operator: 2:00 p.m. and three:30 p.m., max. 49 individuals for every time slot, upon reserving at 055 2343723 from Monday to Friday from 9 to 13);
3. Palazzo Strozzi, exhibition “Olafur Eliasson. In your time”, Piazza Strozzi (free entry within the afternoon from 3pm to 7pm, with out reservation);
4. Palazzo Medici Riccardi, by way of Cavour 3 (H. 9-19, final entry at 18.00; to keep away from ready on the entrance, reservation is advisable, throughout the limits of accessible locations, by e mail to email@example.com September 16 to September 29 till 2 p.m.);
5. Museo Galileo Galilei, piazza dei Giudici 1 (h. 9:30-18, free admission for max. 100 members by reservation by phone at 055 265311, till 17 on September 23);
6. Marino Marini Museum, Piazza San Pancrazio (h. 10-19, final entry at 18);
7. Museo Stibbert, by way of Federico Stibbert 26 (H. 10-18, finish of Ingresso all 17);
8. Ferragamo Museum, Piazza Santa Trinita 5r (h. 10:30-19:30, final entry at 18:30);
9. Museo Novecento, piazza di Santa Maria Novella 10 (H. 11-20, final entry at 7 p.m.; to keep away from ready on the entrance, reservation is advisable, throughout the limits of accessible locations, by contacting the Name Middle 055 2768558 flip from September 16 to 29 within the morning, from 9:30-13 / 14-17 from Monday to Saturday and 9:30-12:30 on Sunday);
10. Palazzo Vecchio, piazza della Signoria (h. 9-19, final admission at 18; free entry to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio, the Arnolfo Tower will not be included within the itinerary; to keep away from ready on the entrance, reservations advisable, in Body of accessible locations by contacting the decision heart 055 2768558 from September 16 to 29 within the morning, from 9:30-13 / 14-17 from Monday to Saturday and 9:30-12:30 on Sunday);
11. Bardini Museum, Through dei Renai 37 (H. 11-17, final entry at 4 p.m.; to keep away from ready on the entrance, reservation is advisable, throughout the limits of accessible locations, by contacting the Name Middle 055 2768558 contact 29 within the morning, from 9:30-13 / 14-17 from Monday to Saturday and 9:30-12:30 on Sunday);
12. Complicated Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione 4 or Piazza Santa Maria Novella, (h. 13-15; to keep away from ready on the entrance, reservation is advisable, throughout the limits of accessible locations, by calling the Name Middle 055 2768558 flip 16 to 29 September within the morning from 9.30am to 1pm / 2pm to 5pm Monday to Saturday and from 9.30am to 12.30pm on Sunday.
13. Forte Belvedere, by way of di San Leonardo 1 (10am-7pm, final admission 6pm) Free entry to the outside of the fort, not the present exhibition);
14. Gino Bartali Museum, by way of Chiantigiana 177 (h. 10-16, final entry at 15);
15. HZero, Piazza degli Ottaviani 2 (h. 12-16, https://www.hzero.com);
16. Gucci Backyard Archetypes Exhibition, Piazza della Signoria 10 (h. 9-20, free admission by reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org);
17. Museo degli Innocenti, piazza della Santissima Annunziata 13 (11am-6pm, final entry at 5.30pm; free entry to the museum’s everlasting assortment and low cost on the ticket to the “Bonelli Story” exhibition);
18. Complicated of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16 (The Opera di Santa Croce provides 130 free tickets for the members within the occasion. It’s essential to e-book the ticket on-line by logging on the portal https://ticka. Register at santacroceopera.it/ and by getting into the promotional code CV22. At this level you will note the date of the occasion and the tickets obtainable for every time slot. Visiting hours bookable on-line are between 1pm and 4.30pm Free buy by loading your ticket on the trolley you’ll obtain an e mail with the PDF of the ticket hooked up, it’s potential to e-book just one ticket at a time, introduced on the entrance in printed model or in your machine, members are invited respect the time chosen);
19. Casa di Dante Museum, Through Santa Margherita 1 (h. 13:30-18; final entry at 17:30; 5 locations obtainable each half hour upon reservation by e mail to email@example.com till Saturday 1 October at 13).
Picture: On the duvet an image of the Stibbert Museum.